Webinar: Moisture in Oil Monitoring in Power Transformers
Power transformers are among the most important and expensive components of electrical supply networks. Improper maintenance poses a significant safety risk and can have serious consequences for the power supply. In the case of oil-filled transformers, the condition of the insulating oil is crucial for the operational safety and performance of the system. In particular, the moisture content of the oil must be continuously monitored in order to prevent damage or failures by taking appropriate measures.
In this live webinar, you will learn what is important when monitoring the oil condition of transformers and which sensors can be used to precisely determine the moisture content in insulating oils.
The Webinar Content at a Glance
- Basics on transformer technology
- Importance of oil condition monitoring in transformers
- Factors influencing the moisture content in oil
- Methods for determining oil moisture (laboratory analysis vs. inline monitoring)
- Use of moisture-in-oil sensors in practice
Who Is the Webinar For?
- Manufacturers and operators of power transformers
- Manufacturers of condition monitoring systems for transformers
- Suppliers of oil purification equipment
Duration of the webinar recording: ca. 36 min, Language: English
Technical Training Manager
Maurizio Cenzato has a strong technical background with a diploma in electronics and telecommunications and years of experience in the electronics and industrial automation industry as product and sales manager.
Joining E+E Elektronik in 2011 as area sales manager in Italy, he has been in the Product Management team at the E+E headquarters in Austria since 2017, actively contributing to the development of new products and the improvement of existing ones.
As technical training manager, Maurizio shares his comprehensive and in-depth knowledge on E+E products, applications and measurement basics in webinars and regular training sessions.